At Angel Stores we value our own privacy and so we appreciate that your privacy, and how your personal data is used and shared online, is important to you. We take the responsibility of protecting your data very seriously so we have put together this guide to provide you with details of how we collect and process your information through the use of our website www.angelstores.co.uk [http://www.angelstores.co.uk]. We will only collect and use personal data in way that are described here and in a manner that is consistent with our obligations and your rights under the law.
If you are not happy with any aspect of how we collect and use your data please let us know so we can resolve it for you.
It is very important that the information we hold about you is accurate and up-to-date. Please let us know if, at any time, your personal information changes by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
By providing us with your data you warrant to us that you are over 13 years of age.
What Data Do We Collect From You
We may collect and store information, which includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Your Title
- Your Name
- Delivery & Billing Addresses
- Phone Number
- Email Address
We do not collect any Sensitive Data about you. This refers to data that includes, but is not limited to, details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sexuality, political opinions, union membership, health, criminal convictions, etc.
Where we are required to collect personal data by law, or under the terms of the contract between us, and you do not provide us with that data, when requested, we may not be able to perform the contract [i.e. to deliver goods or services to you]. If you do not provide us with the requested data we may have to cancel a product or service you have ordered but, if we do, we will notify you at the time.
How We Collect Your Personal Data
We collect data about you in a number of ways including:
1. You may provide data by filling in forms on our site [or otherwise] or by communicating with us by post, phone, email or otherwise, including when you:
- Order our products or services.
- Subscribe to our service or publications.
- Request resources or marketing to be sent to you.
- Enter a competition, prize draw or promotion.
- Give us feedback.
2. As you use our site, we may automatically collect Technical Data about your equipment, browsing actions and usage patterns. We collect this data by using cookies, server logs and similar technologies. We may also receive Technical Data about you if you visit other websites that use our cookies.
3. We may receive personal data about you from various third parties or public sources as set out below:
- Analytics providers such as Google based outside the EU.
- Contact, Financial & Transaction Data from providers of technical, payment and delivery services such as PayPal and Shopify.
- Identity and Contact Data from publicly available sources such as Companies House and the Electoral Register based inside the EU.
How We Use Your Personal Data
We will only use your personal data when legally permitted. The most common uses of your personal data are:
- Where we need to perform the contact between us.
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests [or those of a third party] and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
- Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligations.
Generally we do not rely on consent as a legal ground for processing your personal data, other than in relation to sending marketing communications to you via email or text message. You have the right to withdraw consent, to these marketing communications, at any time by emailing us at email@example.com
Set out below is a description of the way we intend to use your personal data and the legal ground on which we process such data. We have also explained what our legitimate interests are where relevant.
All personal is processed and stores securely, for no longer than is necessary in light of the reason for which it was first collected. We will comply with Our obligations and safeguard your rights under the GDPR at all times.
Our use of your personal data will always have a lawful basis, either because it is necessary for Our performance of a contract with you, because you have consented to Our use of your personal data [e.g. by subscribing to emails], or because it is in Our legitimate interests. Specifically, we may use your data for the following purposes:
- Providing and managing your account.
- Providing and managing access to Our site.
- Personalising and tailoring your experience on Our site.
- Supplying Our products and services to you [please note that we require your personal data in order to enter into a contract with you].
- Personalising and tailoring Our products and services to you.
- Replying to emails from you.
- Supplying you with emails that you have opted into [you may unsubscribe or opt-out at any time by clicking on 'Unsubscribe' in the email].
- With your permission and where permitted by law, We may also use your data for marketing purposes which may include contacting you by email, telephone or post within information, news and offers on Our products and services. We will not, however, send you any unsolicited marketing or spam and will take all reasonable steps to ensure that We fully protect your rights and comply with Our obligation under the GDPR and the Privacy and Electronic Communications [EC Directive] Regulations 2003.
You have the right to withdraw your consent to Us using your personal data at any time and to request that We delete it.
You will receive marketing communications from us if you have:
- Requested information from us or purchased goods or services from us
- Provided us with your details and ticked the box at the point of entry of your details for us to send you marketing communications
- You have not opted out of receiving marketing communications
You can ask us to stop sending you marketing messages, at any time, by following the opt-out links on any marketing message sent to you, by us, or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Change of Purpose
We will only use your personal data for the purposes for which we collected it, unless we reasonably consider that we need to use it for another reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose. If you wish to find out more please email us at email@example.com
If we need to use your personal data for a purpose unrelated to the purpose for which we collected the data, we will notify you and we will explain the legal ground for processing.
We may process your personal data, without your knowledge or consent, where it is required or permitted by law:
- Service providers who provide IT and system administration services.
- Professional advisors including lawyers, bankers, auditors and insurers who provide consultancy, banking, legal, insurance and accounting services.
- HM Revenue & Customs, regulators and other authorities based in the United Kingdom and other relevant jurisdictions who require reporting of processing activities in certain circumstances.
- Third parties to whom we sell, transfer or merge part of our business or our assets.
We require all third parties to whom we transfer your data to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law. We only allow such third parties to process your personal data for specified purposes and in strict accordance with our instructions.
We share your personal data within our group of companies which involves transferring your data outside the EEA.
Countries outside of the EEA do not always offer the same levels of protection to your personal data, so European law has prohibited transfers of personal data outside of the EEA unless the transfer meets certain criteria.
Many of our third party service providers are based outside the EEA so their processing of your personal data will involve a transfer of data outside the EEA. Whenever we transfer your personal data out of the EEA we do our best to ensure a similar degree of security of data by ensuring at least one of the following safeguards is implemented:
- We will only transfer your personal data to countries that have been deemed to provide an adequate level of protection for personal data by the European Commission.
- Where we use certain service providers, we may use specific contracts or codes of conduct or certification mechanisms, approved by the European Commission, which give personal data the same protection it has in Europe.
- Where we use providers based in the United States, we may transfer data to them if they are part of the EU-US Privacy Shield which requires them to provide similar protection to personal data shared between Europe and the US.
If none of the above safeguards is available, we may request your explicit consent to the specific transfers. You will have the right to withdraw this consent at any time.
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know such data. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting or reporting requirements.
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and applicable legal requirements.
By law, we have to keep basic information about our customers [including Contact, Identity, Financial and Transaction Data] for six years, after they cease being customers, for tax purposes.
Your Legal Rights
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection law in relation to your personal dat. These include the right to:
- Request access to your personal data
- Request correction of your personal data
- Request erasure of your personal data
- Object to processing of your personal data
- Request restriction of processing of your personal data
- Request transfer of your personal data
- Right to withdraw consent
You can see more about these rights at:
If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal data [or to exercise any of the other rights].
We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your personal data [or to exercise any of your other rights]. This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to any person who has not right to receive it. We may also contact you to ask you for further information in relation to your request to speed up our response.
We try to respond to all legitimate requests within one month. Occasionally it may take us longer than a month if you request is particularly complex or you have made a number of requests. In this case we will notify you and keep you updated.
Third Party Links
This website may include links to third party websites, plug-ins and applications. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third party websites and are not responsible for their privacy statements. When you leave our website, we encourage you to read the privacy notice of every website you visit.
A 'cookie' is a piece of information that is stored on your computer's hard drive which records how you move your way around a website so that, when you revisit, that website can present tailored options based on the information stored about your last visit. Cookies can also be used to analyse traffic and for advertising and marketing purposes.
Cookies are used by nearly all websites and do not harm your system.
If you want to check or change what types of cookies you accept, this can usually be altered within your browser settings. You can block cookies at any time by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of some or all cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies [including essential cookies] you may not be able to access all or part of our site.
Cookies are either:
Session cookies - these are only stores on your computer during your web session and are automatically deleted when you close your browser. They usually store an anonymous session ID allowing you to browse a website without having to log in to each page but they do not collect any personal data from your computer.
Persistent cookies - these are stored in a file on your computer and remain there when you close your web browser. The cookie can be read by the website that created it when you visit that website again.
Cookies can also be categorised as follows:
Strictly necessary cookies - these cookies are essential and enable you to use the website effectively, such as when buying a product and/or service, and therefore cannot be turned off. Without these cookies the services, available to you, on our website cannot be provided. These cookies do not gather information about you that could be used for marketing or remembering where you have been on the internet.
Performance cookies - these cookies enable us to monitor and improve the performance of our website. For example, they allow us to count visits, identify traffic sources and see which parts of the site are most popular.
Functionality cookies - these cookies allow our website to remember choices you make and provide enhanced features. For instance, we may be able to provide you with news or updates relevant to the services you use. They may also be used to provide services you have requested such as viewing a video or commenting on a blog. The information these cookies collect is usually anonymised.
Our Contact Details:
Full Name - Angel Stores
Email - email@example.com
Postal Address - The Barn, Providence Farm, Crayke, North Yorkshire, YO61 4TN
Telephone Number - 07595 023884